Sunday, February 9, 2014

To put Christ first in my life

One thing that is important to a healthy relationship is to have Christ in your foundations. One cannot learn to love each other fully without loving God first. I am in a stage of my life where, I need to put God first in my life. Instead of looking at guys to fill my empty heart, I need to look at the one truth love. The one love fulfilling enough to keep me happy my entire life. The love of Christ! Only Christ's love could ever fill me up, only his love could make me happy forever. I am ready to begin my journey on putting God first in my life. To follow him truthfully and whole-heartedly, I can no longer deny his love for me. This is why I vow to stay single until God has decided that I am ready to love another. I am excited and anxious about this journey, But I just ask that who ever is reading this will pray for me. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment