Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Past Past Go Away

It seems to me that every time someone decides to live their life solely for Christ, satan loves to veer them off their path. He brings in different situations to make you forget but instead worry and be in dismay. I myself, am going through this stage. It's rather difficult, and is really annoying to be side-tracked. Last night someone who I'd rather forget, decided to try to step back into my life. Honestly, if it was my old self, I would've given him that chance. But being burned too many times, has given me some sort of a "thick skin". Still, thoughts run through my head, distracting me. I really hate it, I hate feeling disconnected. I prayed about it and I know that I need to continue on praying until this issue is resolved. Anyways just expressing my feelings and frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment