Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Feelings

Before I tell you about last night, I just have to say that our God is sooo goood! I caught my self laughing and smiling as I was reading his words. I mean he is so awesome. Also while reading the bible, I couldn't believe that people at that time didn't believe that he was truly the Messiah. Like how can you not have known, all the miracles, all of the parables. But I guess the couldn't see the light because they were blind with darkness. Like Jesus said in the bible, They were the children of the devil that's why they couldn't see or hear him. Okay back to last night, So these past couples of month.. I have been really frustrated at my self for not "feeling" God's presence or the Holy Spirit when i was praying or worshiping him. Last at night I went to a kind of praise and worship service here at my school called "The Gathering". There God spoke to me and told me to not to rely on feelings but to trust and have faith in him. I realized that those frustrations or feelings were of the devil, putting doubts in my head to get me to stop praying. He wanted me to just give up simply because I wasn't "feeling" anything. Instead my God told me to keep praying, to push harder because that was the way to defeat the evil one. To keep praying and believing. So my question is how many of you have these kinds of "feelings"?

No comments:

Post a Comment