Thursday, February 20, 2014

Love

I've been listening to Joyce Meyer and she's is an awesome speaker. Last night I was listening to her "What is true love" series and it just amazed me. One thing that really clicked to me was how she answered the age old question of "well if God was real why doesn't he just solve all the world's problems"? She said and I'm summarizing is that God works through us, we are his people.  It is our duty to love one another and fulfill God's will.  If we want to see a change, we need to get our hands dirty and show love to one another.  Love isn't just about feelings and words but about action too. Loving your neighbor is helping them when they are in need. Lifting them up when they are done. Don't just preach to them when they are going through situations but sit down and actually listen. Love is so important because if you don't have love then everything you do is of waste. I know its really hard to love some people and I have a hard time forgiving.  I've just learned to move on but never really forgive nor forget. In this journey with Christ, I want to learn to forgive and forget and to just love everyone just as he as loved me.

1 comment:

  1. weird how that is what I tried telling you, and you get upset to a point of cutting a good friend from your life

    ReplyDelete